Scott Brown - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scott Brown

Rossy

I've got no doubt at all that next week against Aberdeen that he'll be back to the sneering, arrogant, chest puffed out, knee-high tackle Brown that Celtic fans love so much.

A right big time Charlie,

Except, in the big games, he's a coward.

He'll be great next week though.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that a ridiculous statement, Ive never seen him hide once, and of all the players in that team would be my first name on the sheet despite a poor performance tonight- like everyone.

I find your backing of the indefensible just as ridiculous

I find that a ridiculous statement, Ive never seen him hide once, and of all the players in that team would be my first name on the sheet despite a poor performance tonight- like everyone.

You must watch him against Hamilton, Partick Thistle and yes, Aberdeen.

Do you love his arrogant, chest strutting stuff ?

Not backing his performance tonight, he was shite. Where is the thread on Morrison though, he was abysmal and his shocking passing almost let them through 3 or 4 times. To say he is finished is bollocks. Suddenly McArthur(who i like) is a must start which is strange considering the stick he has received in the past.

Not backing his performance tonight, he was shite. Where is the thread on Morrison though, he was abysmal and his shocking passing almost let them through 3 or 4 times. To say he is finished is bollocks. Suddenly McArthur(who i like) is a must start which is strange considering the stick he has received in the past.

Strachan and Broony have their own threads as they are the leaders on and off the park.

Both got it terribly wrong tonight and fans understandably want to discuss.

Strachan and Broony have their own threads as they are the leaders on and off the park.

Brown's had two massive games this season.....Malmo away and Georgia away...and he's been beyond hopeless, in fact, he's hidden in both games.

The act of a leader ?

He's great though, at the knee high tackles against Dundee United and the chest strutting when he taps one in against Aberdeen.

My hero.

Edited by Rossy

Brown's had two massive games this season.....Malmo away and Georgia away...and he's been beyond hopeless, in fact, he's hidden in both games.

The act of a leader ?

He's great though, at the knee high tackles against Dundee United and the chest strutting when he taps one in against Aberdeen.

My hero.

I get your pissed off Rossy, we all are, but what was wrong with my post ?

Did it no make sense ?

Agree with all of that. I don't think its cool players being called s and being told to off though. If brown got dropped on monday, which he won't, then i wouldn't argue with it, the same as with any player after tonight. Cant see how he can be called a coward though.

I get your pissed off Rossy, we all are, but what was wrong with my post ?

Did it no make sense ?

Sorry, nothing wrong with your post...I was agreeing with it.

I just picked your post to highlight my frustration...my apologies.... :ok: