Germany V Poland - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany V Poland

ScotlandFanMuir

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So Germany win tonight then (hopefully).

I think it might also require one of the other teams (incl Ireland) to slip up v Georgia.

If Germany win the rest of their games AND (big) if we win our last 2 we'll finish on 17 points, Poland & Ireland coild be playing each other on 17 and 15 points respectively so we'd be guaranteed 3rd. Need a point off Germany to stand a chance of 2nd there though...

Edited by Toepoke

You could say the same about Poland.

Both teams look like they could score or concede with every passage of play!

It's great viewing as a neutral!

Germany attacking is giving me the fear, but the chances Poland are getting on the counter are cheering me up slightly, then I remember we play them in 4 weeks and will need to win!

:shocked:

Don't know how to quote in phone sbmfc but I've had an absolute shocker at the bookies tonight. Chased my losses which is a definite no no! Waiting fr Romania but not too hopeful! Nightmare about ur bet, seen Portugal were long odds in play right wnough

Had bet the draw, had even said to my mate that nobody was going to score late in a 0-0 friendly.

Was cashing out just incase they did as France scored.

To rub salt in the wounds, i was going to bet Finland as my big odds one and that came in.