Germany V Poland

ScotlandFanMuir

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok troops, I can't bear to talk about that spineless display I just witnessed, so...

Looking at the table, the best result for us in Germany tonight is a Poland win?

Yes. Now I wan't a Poland win tonight. We HAVE to beat Germany on Monday, so that would be the best chance for us to overtake Germany.

(I know, i know) :yikes3:

Poland - overrated!

I can't see past Germany smashing them tonight - even though Germany a bit up and down.

So, like we would have needed just to beat Poland at home for top two finish (if we had won in Georgia), similarly, we need to bet them to hopefully grab third. If we get a point against Germany - we could still sneak second but should get third spot. Maybe hoping for the Irish to pinch all three in Poland!

Edited by ScotsRik

:( Mon to , Jock, you are usually one of the optimists on the board :D

That was me being optimistic buddy :lol:

Stand by my words, both Germany and Poland will come wanting 3 points irrespective of the result between them tonight.

I was counting the Germany game as a draw at the very very best but realistic to expect defeat.

Beating Poland at home then Gibraltar away would have put us a great position for qualifying....but tonights result for us has truly pumped that up !