Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only club to have a fair amount of yes flags last year though. The real supporters stood up for the cause.

Nothing Celtic fans like better than a cause.

OK, maybe they like a wee bit of paranoia better, but causes are good as well...

Absolutely. For all the pathetic "freedom" songs they are the biggest Unionist club in our top league. Why else would they continually have staunch Union men at their table and keep going on about relocating to England.

Obviously not everyone in Glasgow supports Celtic or Rangers, but it'll be a pretty big percentage that do.

I don't know of many Rangers fans who voted Yes, so the vote in Glasgow is an absolute mystery of all us Celtic fans voted to save the Union as well!

Haha Celtic nearly won the 2014 referendum.Kents only won a game in Europe last year because of a technicality .

Their fans are feckin delusional.

Fact is most Celtic fans have voted for the union all their lives until they came on board a few months before the vote last year.You can't airbrush the link between the West of Scotland branch of the Labour Party and Celtic FC out of history when they've been hand in hand for over 100 years.

Haha Celtic nearly won the 2014 referendum.Kents only won a game in Europe last year because of a technicality .

Fact is most Celtic fans have voted for the union all their lives until they came on board a few months before the vote last year.You can't airbrush the link between the West of Scotland branch of the Labour Party and Celtic FC out of history when they've been hand in hand for over 100 years.

So when the question of independence was actually asked we stood up for it? And the rest who claim we are not Scottish where against it.

Yeah we are the hypocrites.

Utterly bizzare ramblings.

Most Celtic fans voted Yes.

Given we are all supposedlu Unionists, why?

This will be good.....

Surely these things are independent?

Most Motherwell fans take milk in their tea.

TJ has lost me, I'm afraid.

Claiming Celtic fans are Unionists when most voted Yes - strange logic.

I couldn't agree more with his bit about not letting the team you support influence your vote. Again, most Celtic fans I know would say the exact same - I have no idea what point he's trying to make.

I said most Celtic fans voted for the Union until the referendum.They changed their opinion.That is a fact.Well done for seeing the light.

For me the unsavoury aspect of the referendum was the way Celtic & Rangers fans used match day to voice their opinion on the referendum.In the West of Scotland you could see the more vocal it became in the grounds that people were taking a stance based on what football team they supported.

I said most Celtic fans voted for the Union until the referendum.They changed their opinion.That is a fact.Well done for seeing the light.

For me the unsavoury aspect of the referendum was the way Celtic & Rangers fans used match day to voice their opinion on the referendum.In the West of Scotland you could see the more vocal it became in the grounds that people were taking a stance based on what football team they supported.

Like the way all the Celtic fans started singing GSTQ, Rule Britania, waving UJs, etc, at games :-))

The Celtic fans voted Yes, but you were unhappy with the way they voiced their opinion on match days?

You seem to think we're all Unionists, but I didn't see any Save the Union stuff going on at Celtic games from the Celtic fans.

Stick to Pittodrie if you want to see any of that. :wave:

Jesus feckin wept

Considering the sheer volume of Rangers fans in Glasgow, to get over 50% Yes was remarkable.

Despite the result, Glasgow was some place to live last year all things considered . Think that's why many of us central belt folk were convinced of a Yes as we didn't realise how strong the No vote was in North.