Travelling Alone - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Travelling Alone

Stuart87

Me and a mate are heading out on the 28th. Anyone else out that early is more than welcome to join us. Already sussed out the local. A wee bar called the Drunk Owl.

Hello mate, i also arrive in Tbilisi on the 28th, on my own, flight gets in around 4.15pm, i'd be happy to meet up with yous

Just had a look on google maps, the Drunk Owl is 5 minutes walk from the hotel i am staying in, i'm in Hotel Kalanga on Bethlehem Street

:ok:

I also go to a few of the games on my own, including this one.

Am flying out from Glasgow on Wed morning and returning silly o'clock on Saturday KLM.

Staying at King David Hotel

More than happy to meet up with other loners for a pint or twelve

Me and at least one other QoS fan on the flight, you'll most likely know one of us

Edit: if you know both of us then you're a person of conviviality:)

Edited by doonhameronthedon

I started travelling alone & met some great people. We're out there from Late Thursday - Sunday if you want to grab a beer and say hello.

Never alone travelling with the Tartan Army - Remember that being said to me a wee while back & its true!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm travelling alone. Some knowledge of Georgian alphabet, chacha and how to eat khinkali without spilling meat juices all over yourself. All offers of company gratefully accepted.

Will look out for you, I will be in a kilt and glengary. :wave:

Safe journey, may friend. :ok:

I travel alone about 50% of the time because I can never get people to go with me twice...

There are usually a few lone travellers, the sort of folks that end up talking to Clarky, JimStroma, Dougster and the Butcher

Anyone else doing AirBaltic from Gatwick via Riga both ways?

aye mate hopefully bump intae you in tiblissi,jimstroma and myself stayin at marriotfrom wednesday night ,where you stayin ?

aye mate hopefully bump intae you in tiblissi,jimstroma and myself stayin at marriotfrom wednesday night ,where you stayin ?

Hotel Coste. Near the Heroes square roundabout. Got to pop into work for an hour on Friday but out and about from 2pm. PM me where you are.