Poland Tickets General Sale ? - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland Tickets General Sale ?

scotsgary1

We already have all of our tickets, but I checked the website just out of interest. I can confirm that you can buy a maximum of 4 tickets for each match. If you already have a ticket, you can only buy 3 more. If you purchased 2 extra as part of the earlier sale, you can only buy one more.

I was only able to check this as an SSC member, but can only assume it is the same for non-members.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already have all of our tickets, but I checked the website just out of interest. I can confirm that you can buy a maximum of 4 tickets for each match. If you already have a ticket, you can only buy 3 more. If you purchased 2 extra as part of the earlier sale, you can only buy one more.

I was only able to check this as an SSC member, but can only assume it is the same for non-members.

I got 8 for each match using 4 SSC numbers.

None of us got extra in the earlier sale though.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

People moaning about tickets. It's a big game of course it will be harder to get, like Deecie says for Gib at home no one cared 18000 empty seats. It's like the new away travellers who claim it's hard to get on the points ladder. When you are a glory hunter who only cares about the big important games then you should expect hardship

GLORY HUNTER...!!!!

When you have people on this board buying eight tickets at a time because they long time members or feel they have the right too...

Where does that leave somebody as explained earlier wants to go first Scotland game with pals..............Not hunting glory fancy watching there country in a big game and why not !!!!!

GLORY HUNTER...!!!!

When you have people on this board buying eight tickets at a time because they long time members or feel they have the right too...

Where does that leave somebody as explained earlier wants to go first Scotland game with pals..............Not hunting glory fancy watching there country in a big game and why not !!!!!

The pub.

Should have picked the Gibraltar game instead.

The pub.

Should have picked the Gibraltar game instead.

I can see you on the wind up ma friend na bother...

Sad state of affairs when you cant buy tickets to see your own country play.

Guess you one who pays through the nose for membership and cost good on ya if you can afford unlike the majority of good folk....

Guess you one who pays through the nose for membership and cost good on ya if you can afford unlike the majority of good folk....

I'd say it's sadder when the team is so shite nobody wants to see them play.

The SFA reward loyalty, seems fair enough to me when demand outstrips supply.

Each to their own though.

Contact SFA and tell them how you would like home tickets allocated in future

I'd say it's sadder when the team is so shite nobody wants to see them play.

The SFA reward loyalty, seems fair enough to me when demand outstrips supply.

Each to their own though.

Agree. And for the record, no SSC member has been able to buy 8 tickets, unless they were buying on behalf of friends or family who are also members.

Get the point here..

Fighting a losing battle only trying to point out if you want tickets then you seem to have to know somebody or be a member.

How does a young fan get on the BAND WAGON as was pointed out.

Not the Scotland I knew shame oh well long live the the few eh.............

Get the point here..

Fighting a losing battle only trying to point out if you want tickets then you seem to have to know somebody or be a member.

Not true, I'm neither now but got the pre order email because I've bought tickets in the past.

It's easy to get to most Scotland games at home just sometimes the big games sell out.

Not true, I'm neither now but got the pre order email because I've bought tickets in the past.

It's easy to get to most Scotland games at home just sometimes the big games sell out.

I had a quick check and only 2 of the last 20 home games have been a sellout.

Seems very easy to get tickets for most games.

I also like the way we are ignoring that if you go onto the SFA website right now you can actually, y'know...buy them.

Get the point here..

I think its quite clear that the SFA are (quite rightly IMHO) doing everything they can to restrict the number of poles in the ground for that game and cant be seen to have different rules for the germany game, there is a security as well as football aspect to why this is happening. I still doubt you will have any problem getting a ticket for the game when it goes to general sale, looks to be heaps left.

I also like the way we are ignoring that if you go onto the SFA website right now you can actually, y'know...buy them.

Haha can you?

I don't feel so special anymore :(

Cheers for that..didn't know until now ta.

Something constructive from you cheers note that,

Sorry the glory hunter tag offended but when was the last time a Scotland game had this demand? Deffo not in last few years when we've been crap, can't remember last game that sold out.

When big games occur Hampden isn't big enough to fill the demand

Sorry the glory hunter tag offended but when was the last time a Scotland game had this demand? Deffo not in last few years when we've been crap, can't remember last game that sold out.

Na bother mate.

Just alot of negativity around this no offence taken.

The last big demand game must have been Italy 2007.

Everyone is so hostile on here.

Why can't you all be friends.

Very queer at times..........

We are all friends deep down ,MAN.

Got own options you know..............

No hard feeling all round iam sure no stress needed ok........................

Cheers for that..didn't know until now ta.

Something constructive from you cheers note that,

No offence mate, but there 4 separate threads on this board, making it clear that any Tom, Dick or Hamish can now buy tickets online. That includes this one.

I agree that we need to make sure that new supporters, young or old, can start supporting Scotland. However, with the danger of repeating what has already been said on here, the bigger games attract a bigger demand. It is only right that this demand is initially from the loyal fans. That's how football works. As it turns out, the newbies are getting their chance now, so all's well that ends well.