One Uk Team - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

One Uk Team

stocky

Well we can laugh at Prescott but if this country collectively craps its pants next Thursday it'll be exactly what it deserves.

I for one will go from being the most avid Scotland fan of 40 odd years, to having zero interest in a bogus team in a bogus country.

I pray this doesn't happen but after the events of the last 2 days, I fear the worst.

Edited by Marky

Utter bull from some on here, For what its worth I am yes but to call us a bogus country is unbelievable. We don't all think the same mate. believe it or not people are scared of losing jobs ,pensions etc by the brainwashing we get in the press, nothing in the wake of this vote will diminish my love for Scotland or its football team.

I agree mate but tell that to some folk who watch the news and buy certain papers, brainwashing people in this country for centuries. What has labour ever done for Scotland yet you could put a red rosette on a monkey and folk would vote for it.

Well we can laugh at Prescott but if this country collectively craps its pants next Thursday it'll be exactly what it deserves.

I for one will go from being the most avid Scotland fan of 40 odd years, to having zero interest in a bogus team in a bogus country.

I pray this doesn't happen but after the events of the last 2 days, I fear the worst.

similar feelings to this, if we vote no as a country we are effectively happy being a region. WTF are we doing with a national team?

Utter bull from some on here, For what its worth I am yes but to call us a bogus country is unbelievable. We don't all think the same mate. believe it or not people are scared of losing jobs ,pensions etc by the brainwashing we get in the press, nothing in the wake of this vote will diminish my love for Scotland or its football team.

Agree 100% mate :ok:

If Scotland votes NAW, why should we get our own team. Man up Scotland and let's vote YES. We should, we CAN and WE MUST.

You know the score mate..................................

Bring it on...

They are trying there best to intimidate us.

As you say man up now is the time too..

Or forever hold your head in shame.

I feel exactly the same.

Still think it will be a YES though.

WOW just Wow you should change your user Id to Mr Magnanimous, if you can’t beat them join them eh !

I know many have vowed to come together after the 18th regardless of the result to make whatever scenario work but this is something else , you clearly have a very chilled out balanced and well informed perspective on the whole thing

Problem is you would never get the bloody English Welsh Northern Irish to agree …(a bit of a shame for Gibraltar now as well ) they seems a bit more hung up / nationalistic / passionate about having their own team than you .

Tell me will you also be supporting an English club team as well if there is a No vote as clearly the next logical step is to dissolve the Scottish leagues with immediate effect and join the conference ?

Strange I didn’t remember this much support for a UK team when the Olympics were on ,

…………..but then there wasn’t as much brown coloured propaganda in the news at that time