Tesco - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

That's since I cancelled/boycotted my online deliveries.

Whoah me too! Possibly between the two of us then we have brought them to their knees.

'Think twice next time Tesco ya bass!' (Before you cut my bulk buying orders of your discount wines (you kunts)).

Now things have moved on. I have found a new avenue to be a cheap that does not involve you at all. Suck on that.

Whoah me too! Possibly between the two of us then we have brought them to their knees.

'Think twice next time Tesco ya bass!' (Before you cut my bulk buying orders of your discount wines (you kunts)).

Now things have moved on. I have found a new avenue to be a cheap that does not involve you at all. Suck on that.

Sounds like you got a copy of my final email to them. :lol:

It isn't just write-offs, although there are more of those than any well run business should have, their core business (UK stores) traded at a loss. They may turn it round, but there are real signs that the basic model the business was built on is broken. The new guy has a huge job on his hands. I'll not be buying any shares.

Edited by Pool Q

My wife used to work at tesco in kirkcaldy and had happily worked there for 18 years until that tosser dave lewis closed the store.She is now on the dole and along with many others is struggling to get another job.I said to her this morning about the the £6 billion loss and she said she couldnt care less as long as long as she gets her pay off in may.She is so sickened by whats happened to her that she doesnt want to work in retail again.

My wife used to work at tesco in kirkcaldy and had happily worked there for 18 years until that tosser dave lewis closed the store.She is now on the dole and along with many others is struggling to get another job.I said to her this morning about the the £6 billion loss and she said she couldnt care less as long as long as she gets her pay off in may.She is so sickened by whats happened to her that she doesnt want to work in retail again.

Word is out that their payroll dept. can't cope with all the redundancy payments and they`re a month behind with the payments