Duo Tickets - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Duo Tickets

Hi guys just thought I'd start this give yous the heads up. Fai released the ticket prices for our game against England today and are charging 70 and 90 for the game.

Know a lot of yous bought the duo package so should have no trouble selling on the England ticket for face value of that area in the ground ( usually 50 for ticket in 502) if trying to sell them ybig.ie or Republic of Ireland fans forum (on Facebook) be 2 options before going down the 3rd party site routes. At least using either site guarentees irish fans are buying the tickets

Hi guys just thought I'd start this give yous the heads up. Fai released the ticket prices for our game against England today and are charging 70 and 90 for the game.

Know a lot of yous bought the duo package so should have no trouble selling on the England ticket for face value of that area in the ground ( usually 50 for ticket in 502) if trying to sell them ybig.ie or Republic of Ireland fans forum (on Facebook) be 2 options before going down the 3rd party site routes. At least using either site guarentees irish fans are buying the tickets

Well said fella ?and I'm sure the Ireland fans would rather buy these at 55 euros rather than the 70, 90 and 120 euro tickets the FAI are selling now.

Anyone know when the sale of single tickets for the Ireland game will be happening rather than having to buy the DUO tickets?

They might not be going on general sale. Apparently the various Irish clubs and season ticket holders will get another shot at tickets before any general sale. Suggestion on here was there won't be any left for a public sale.

Hi I have 4 ireland v england tickets available (bought as part of the duo ticket option).in section 501 looking for €40 per ticket If anyone knows any ireland fans wanting to buy them.

Cheers