Yank Killer Cop - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Yank Killer Cop

Disgraceful. I watched this last night. Death penalty perhaps.

I doubt it.South Carolina is a stronghold of the Clan and other white supremist groups who are in with the establishment.More likely life sentence with the option of parole.

He will get in with the aryan nation , they like that kind , but he's still a cop, protection likely.

He was shot by a coward murderer masquerading as a policeman. It would unfortunately be the same outcome no matter of his colour.

Maybe geet some protection cause victim was black . From the nazis .

Na, who do you think locked them up?

They hate the cops just as much as every other con.

It's the beast wing for this boy in blue, with all the nonces.

A hard time awaits.

J

A broken tail-light? FFS.

Exactly. It's shocking all the more when you read that. I listened to the victim's family earlier on the news and they were saying he was due a power of child support. It's why they said he would've turned around and ran. Over here the police chase you for non payment of that.

I doubt it.South Carolina is a stronghold of the Clan and other white supremist groups who are in with the establishment.More likely life sentence with the option of parole.

Lol sorry but that's nonsense. Do you have anything to back it up with? Only believed by people outwith the south who have s 1920's perception of the area.

I used to live in North Carolina and racism was pretty much non existent and certainly no 'clan' anymore. The media have an obsession with race though and would make issues where none existed. Like a teenage girl who had a confederate flag purse at school. What a hoo ha they made over it.

The media have an obsession with race though and would make issues where none existed. Like a teenage girl who had a confederate flag purse at school. What a hoo ha they made over it.

Yes, the media were falling over themselves to tell us that a black man had been shot by a white police officer, in fact every headline I seen today about it contained the words 'black man'.

Yes, the media were falling over themselves to tell us that a black man had been shot by a white police officer, in fact every headline I seen today about it contained the words 'black man'.

It's no new thing over here though. The amount of black on white crime is horrendous over here but you never hear of a "white man" being shot. It's merely a man shooting another man. The media need their stories though and always go for what will get the biggest reactions.

It's no new thing over here though. The amount of black on white crime is horrendous over here but you never hear of a "white man" being shot. It's merely a man shooting another man. The media need their stories though and always go for what will get the biggest reactions.

Where is 'over here'?

Where is 'over here'?

Chicago. The gun crime is absolutely mental here. Chicago leads the way in America now. There are shootings daily of all sorts and I mean daily. But the only one that is highlighted on the World stage is when a white man shoots a black man. It's highlighted for one reason only. To make a sensational story. :rolleyes:

Chicago. The gun crime is absolutely mental here. Chicago leads the way in America now. There are shootings daily of all sorts and I mean daily. But the only one that is highlighted on the World stage is when a white man shoots a black man. It's highlighted for one reason only. To make a sensational story. :rolleyes:

Yeah, wasn't there a story not so long ago about Chicago having its first day in years without a murder or a shooting? Can't remember exactly.

Agreed, this media obsession about white police officers and black victims isn't doing anyone any favours.

Yeah, wasn't there a story not so long ago about Chicago having its first day in years without a murder or a shooting? Can't remember exactly.

Agreed, this media obsession about white police officers and black victims isn't doing anyone any favours.

One story a year sent back to the UK about a white cop does not let anyone know what's really going on.

Lol sorry but that's nonsense. Do you have anything to back it up with? Only believed by people outwith the south who have s 1920's perception of the area.

I used to live in North Carolina and racism was pretty much non existent and certainly no 'clan' anymore. The media have an obsession with race though and would make issues where none existed. Like a teenage girl who had a confederate flag purse at school. What a hoo ha they made over it.

I do know quite a lot of people from both North and South Carolina some involved in anti black groups but more who still believe in a free CSA. The establishment is still run by those who support the caln.Don't think for a moment that the Clan are no longer in the Carolinas just because they are not seen in their robes.That policeman was only charged because he was caught on camera.

I do know quite a lot of people from both North and South Carolina some involved in anti black groups but more who still believe in a free CSA. The establishment is still run by those who support the caln.Don't think for a moment that the Clan are no longer in the Carolinas just because they are not seen in their robes.That policeman was only charged because he was caught on camera.

I would maybe re-evaluate your friends then. Any anti-black groups amounted to a couple of weirdos who lived loner lives. In NC my gf's dad was 'clan' which amounted to him living in a trailor not liking blacks with a confederate flag flying in his garden and not many people speaking to him.

This sounds more like a conspiracy theory that the clan run the establishment, it's simply a load of rubbish. I'm sure your friends claim they are running the place but I can assure you they aren't.

If they think they are they aren't doing a very good job since the SC senetor is black.