Happy Resurrection Sunday, Everyone! - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Happy Resurrection Sunday, Everyone!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His beliefs are ridiculous, hence ridicule,it's not bullying, end of.

So to ridicule someone you just have to find their belief ridiculous, cause that thinking must be sponsored by "imbibing lead paint" and "yeah my mum kept using through her pregnancy with me"

I hope you don't include me in that? I've certainly never agitated for anyone's removal. I've never so much as reported anyone. You and I have had our differences, and phart doesn't half get on my tits as well at times :lol: but I wouldn't want anyone banned or try to drive them away.

you can mention thplinth without mentioning me. As a general reminder to the board as well.

Yeah let's.

such erudition , come on mate what's wrong, just ridiculing you for your ridiculous belief. Let's hear some more of your myopic beliefs please, I could do with a laugh. You have no idea how much better i feel about myself knowing someone like you exists.

Have I upset you?

Of course not i don't even know you, i just saw your "logic" about ridicule etc, and decided to play out the implications of what you said, since you clearly hadn't thought beyond the statement. Where everyone ridicules things they find ridiculous, i'm assuming your enjoying the world your beliefs built?

Read the post man. I wasn't drawing a connection between you, except that I've had disagreements with you both but life goes on. Jeez.

all i'm saying is you can mention thplinth without me. Are you disagreeing with that?

Where everyone ridicules things they find ridiculous

You've obviously got me down as a bit thick, I'm OK with that, we can't all be top of the tree. But what are you meant to do when someone posts or says or acts in what you perceive as ridiculous,just ignore it, surely that's what I did and you're doing now.

You've obviously got me down as a bit thick, I'm OK with that, we can't all be top of the tree. But what are you meant to do when someone posts or says or acts in what you perceive as ridiculous,just ignore it, surely that's what I did and you're doing now.

yeah but we're playing by your rules, ridicule the ridiculous. I'm showing you how stupid that is, and you've obviously learned by now wanting to switch to "ignore" it.

So now our paths diverge and you've grown as a person, it's truly wonderous.

:lol: Away and play your game with someone else wee man.

Wee man? i mind you called me stupid and i offered to take an IQ test against you so we can test it, now you're calling me wee, so perhaps we can test your assertion on that?

p.s. you mentioned me, if you hadn't bothered to mention me we'd not be having this conversation, something to think about perhaps.

Edited by phart

Wee man? i mind you called me stupid and i offered to take an IQ test against you so we can test it, now you're calling me wee, so perhaps we can test your assertion on that?

Now you're offended that I called you wee? I thought you were more thick skinned than that :wave:

Now you're offended that I called you wee? I thought you were more thick skinned than that :wave:

No i'm not offended. I'm calling your bluff like i did with your stupid comment, all that remains is for you to shit out fo the contest again, then we're done :ok: