Furthest Possible Away Game In This Competition - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Furthest Possible Away Game In This Competition

Robroysboy

What other venues are further east than tiblisi that are competing in this european competition, if any?

Are Azurbejan competing for qualfication for France?

This will be my most travelled match, beating Ukraine in 2007 by a distance.

Snap, always wanted a Stan. Missed out the last time. Satisfied I will be in the back and beyond when I checked the map. This is as good as a Stan.

Also, that fakin language. WTF?!?

ყველა ადამიანი იბადება თავისუფალი და თანასწორი თავისი ღირსებითა და უფლებებით. მათ მინიჭებული აქვთ გონება და სინდისი და ერთმანეთის მიმართ უნდა იქცეოდნენ ძმობის სულისკვეთებით.

J

ყველა ადამიანი იბადება თავისუფალი და თანასწორი თავისი ღირსებითა და უფლებებით. მათ მინიჭებული აქვთ გონება და სინდისი და ერთმანეთის მიმართ უნდა იქცეოდნენ ძმობის სულისკვეთებით.

J

I disagree.

I like the fact that Tiblisi is further East than Baghdad & Mecca.

J

I am heading home via Qatar, and when I tell folk you would think it was via Tokyo or Hawaii etc.... yet only a 3 hour flight south of Georgia :-))

I am heading home via Qatar, and when I tell folk you would think it was via Tokyo or Hawaii etc.... yet only a 3 hour flight south of Georgia :-))

Wonder how you knew of that option :wave:

I'm trying to convince my cousin who lives in Qatat to come to this game. Be like a home one for him.

J

Just had a look at it on the map, it borders china. I would have thought that country was Asia, rather than Europe.

:yikes3:

It's a bit daft some of the countries that are in UEFA. I think all the ex-Soviet nations went in to UEFA when the USSR broke up but it would make more sense for some of them to be in the Asian federation.

It's a bit daft some of the countries that are in UEFA. I think all the ex-Soviet nations went in to UEFA when the USSR broke up but it would make more sense for some of them to be in the Asian federation.

Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan & Uzbekistan are all in the Asian Federation.

I read that countries that are trans continental ended up or are in UEFA (except for Israel).

J