Match Only Tickets Available On Ticketmaster Ie - Page 5 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Match Only Tickets Available On Ticketmaster Ie

to ssc members doric? there should be no reason for them not be on sale already sfa already know their quota

No for Ireland end ?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four more of us went for the €149 options, in section 430 now. The website is saying "very limited availability" now, and it wasn't saying that yesterday so we just went for it.

The THG website gives the itinerary as this, which is slightly different from the other timings mentioned. Don't know which timings are correct, but if ordinary Scotland end tickets are €50, €70 & €120, this sounds a pretty good deal to me at that price.

15:00 Access to the Hospitality Suite

15.15 Three Course Dinner
17:00 Match Kick Off
17.45 Half time
18:45 Post Match Snacks
19:45 Hospitality Concludes

Edited by Shotts56

Four more of us went for the 149 options, in section 430 now. The website is saying "very limited availability" now, and it wasn't saying that yesterday so we just went for it.

The THG website gives the itinerary as this, which is slightly different from the other timings mentioned. Don't know which timings are correct, but if ordinary Scotland end tickets are 50, 70 & 120, this sounds a pretty good deal to me at that price.

15:00 Access to the Hospitality Suite

15.15 Three Course Dinner

17:00 Match Kick Off

17.45 Half time

18:45 Post Match Snacks

19:45 Hospitality Concludes

Now saying there's no more for sale, should release more soon as the uptake is huge,these coporate tickets went on sale on Thursday, sold about a thousand to scottish supporters,these hospitality companies ain't daft, there will be more up for sale soon, agree with other supporters though this deal sounds so much better than our official allocation.

Spoke with thg today about the hospitality and they said it's only officially 1 hour before game. But the bar will be open from 3 and won't be a problem going in early 3 1/2 3 she said is okay. Think they'll be hundreds of us queuing up at 3 for our free beer.

Just went on the ticket master website ie

Saying there is no hospitality tickets left, was looking to buy 3, anybody know if there coming back on sale or where else I can get them?

4 of us will be getting official away tickets but need 3 for the other boys, anybody hurt bought these for extra security? I'll buy them off you if you get other ones,

Thanks

Spoke with thg today about the hospitality and they said it's only officially 1 hour before game. But the bar will be open from 3 and won't be a problem going in early 3 1/2 3 she said is okay. Think they'll be hundreds of us queuing up at 3 for our free beer.

Get your money's worth :ok:

just keep checking ticketmaster ie first thing every morning im sure there will be further tickets available I will check with the guy at thg tomorrow for you if no tickets on sale through ticketmaster, I do know that abbey travel will be putting premier seats back on soon however they don't include hospitality and will be aprox £90 give or take a few shekles depending on euro rate