Anybody There Yet? - Page 3 - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anybody There Yet?

Duncan Blackheart

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its true that the SFA could have been fined for the displaying of 'political' signs etc

However to have stickers about the size of a button badge taken off you and/or told that unless you removed them, you'd be denied entry to the stadium, is way overboard

We had the above happen to us and ask under who's instructions and were told very clearly it was under direct SFA instructions

I was in Munich Saturday night and very pished. Where abouts do you think you met me?

Great trip. I just keep wondering how big our support would be if we were good!

Was in a kebab shop fairly late on not far from Munich central station. If it was you then the guy you were with had an early flight up from Dusseldorf about 7am :ok:

Hadn't realised so many of us travelled to Munich until the flight home last night. Was in the Irish bar (Kennedys) on Friday and there was only about a dozen or so.

There was still a huge big massive YES poster opposite Dortmund central train station bottom off the stairs. What I found funny was German people out doing there day to day stuff who'd been giving badges and stickers who were wearing them

Still can't believe i met the lad who sold me my ticket in a random bit of banter in that square haha! By the way the person you sold your other ticket to didnt turn up as my mate sat next to me 2nd half, plenty of scots all over that end though, hell of a time!

Still can't believe i met the lad who sold me my ticket in a random bit of banter in that square haha! By the way the person you sold your other ticket to didnt turn up as my mate sat next to me 2nd half, plenty of scots all over that end though, hell of a time!

It's a small world as the say!! Seemingly once you were in the ground though you could walk anywhere. When we got in the Scotland and it was rammed to the rafters!! Folk in aisles and anywhere there was a space and not a single seat to be seen as far as I could see

Was it your mate who asked the German guy for a shot on his bike then went arse over elbow and broke the bell off it lol

Edited by DoonTheSlope

It's a small world as the say!! Seemingly once you were in the ground though you could walk anywhere. When we got in the Scotland and it was rammed to the rafters!! Folk in aisles and anywhere there was a space and not a single seat to be seen as far as I could see

Was it your mate who asked the German guy for a shot on his bike then went arse over elbow and broke the bell off it lol

Yes it was! Haha, the boys a nutter lol! It was hilarious, one of the boys uploaded it on facebook this morning, Brilliant!