Raith Rovers V The Rangers - Friday 20 February - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Raith Rovers V The Rangers - Friday 20 February

Interesting to read on the Rovers website that the club are dealing with all tickets sales for the away support. This was not the case in the first home game v The Rangers.

Not a new thing for Rangers.

Dundee Utd, Hibs and Hearts have all done this in the past. It was due to our ticket office demanding a 5% 'handling fee' to distribute away tickets.

Mind you, I would imagine in this instance, it's to make sure they actually get the feckin money.

Not a new thing for Rangers.

Dundee Utd, Hibs and Hearts have all done this in the past. It was due to our ticket office demanding a 5% 'handling fee' to distribute away tickets.

Mind you, I would imagine in this instance, it's to make sure they actually get the feckin money.

correct.will they still be here in February?

According to Rangers fans at my work Raith are back to the top of the list, and are going to be 'shown' by none of the Rangers fans going to the match.

Laughable considering rangers supporters withheld their season ticket money cause the couldnt trust their own board with their money?