Tickets - Page 6 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 3pts at the moment. Wont be booking until I find out if I can get a ticket via the SSC .No ticket, no travel.

You not fancy the home end?

I won't go without a ticket either but if I pick up a home end one at least then that would do me fine.

Would never travel just to watch it in a pub though. Just can't understand that at all.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks to be selling well but suspect there will still be a general sale............................ Still if the FAI weren't such eejits they might of had a decent relationship with SFA who would of given them all the tickets they wanted, who wouldn't of pissed of a section of their most loyal supporters by shafting them causing civil war amongst fans and the ticket amount would of been replicated in the return fixture.

FA's don't you just love them

Had a look at the Ticketmaster site when the public sale started on the 18th for Eire v Poland . Only 120euro tickets seemed to be left . Assume it will be the same for our game unless we can find a way to access the cheaper home tickets .

Unless Ticketmaster are doing what SFA did for the Parkhead games & releasing tickets by sections every now & then when everyone thinks its sold out.

My brother bought 2 tickets through Abbey & said his tickets are behind the goal (south stand I think)

My Abbey travel confirmation email says premier seats with access to only licenced bar,match programme and extra width seats. There are no section numbers quoted, only that e tickets will be mailed when they become available. I would have thought that it would be the half way line especially for 120 Euro a pop.

Edited by DoubleSC

My Abbey travel confirmation email says prefer seats with access to only licenced bar, match programme and extra width seats. There are no section numbers quoted, only that - tickets will be mailed when they become available. I would have thought that it would be the half way line especially for 120 Euro a pop.

Behind goal he reckons. Half way line hospitality tickets are/were about 300 euros.

Edited by scottincarlisle

I know this probably won't affect 4-10 pointers however the latest update on abbey travel tickets, spoke to their rep this morning and have been informed that their allocation for tickets have been sold out ,However Abbey are waiting for a reply from fai re a further allocation. Fai have asked Abbey to keep all Scotland supporters in the same section. also Abbey are fairly confident that they will be allocated further tickets and advise that if any Scottish supporters still needing tickets to keep checking with their website for the book now symbol to purchase. Hope this helps lads n lassies

Behind goal he reckons. Half way line hospitality tickets are/were about 300 euros.

I saw that also a good while ago, but did that include food and drink. My Abbey travel tickets are for access only to the bar having to pay for any drink you may have. Any where in the ground will do us but I wouldn't have thought the extra wide seats would be behind the goal.

I saw that also a good while ago, but did that include food and drink. My Abbey travel tickets are for access only to the bar having to pay for any drink you may have. Any where in the ground will do us but I wouldn't have thought the extra wide seats would be behind the goal.

I think if my brother finds out that food & drink are not included he'll have a fit. :yikes3:

I'm resigned to being in the small diddy stand with no extras. :D

I know this probably won't affect 4-10 pointers however the latest update on abbey travel tickets, spoke to their rep this morning and have been informed that their allocation for tickets have been sold out ,However Abbey are waiting for a reply from fai re a further allocation. Fai have asked Abbey to keep all Scotland supporters in the same section. also Abbey are fairly confident that they will be allocated further tickets and advise that if any Scottish supporters still needing tickets to keep checking with their website for the book now symbol to purchase. Hope this helps lads n lassies

How do Abbey Travel know who are Scots and who are Irish ? I got the guy who runs our company in Dublin to buy 6 last week, 4 for us and 2 for them. There will be many Irish addresses being used for Scots to obtain tickets.