Tickets - Page 14 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am on 3points so not looking likely :blush:

rate they are selling maybe a few 3 pointer could be lucky :wink2:

Always a big rush on the first day or two for folk to get their tickets.... probably find sales from tomorrow will go at snails pace and think if you get to Friday and there is still more than 300 for sale, as long as you are fast, 3 pointers should get tickets.

What you find is a lot of people do not know how the Friends and family works, and you get 5/6 pointers waiting until it reaches 3 points so they can sit with their mates.

Edited by wanderer

What you find is a lot of people do not know how the Friends and family works, and you get 5/6 pointers waiting until it reaches 3 points so they can sit with their mates.

That would apply to us this time. What's the story here then?

I'm on more points than the rest of my group, who are mostly on 4, and had planned to get my ticket along with them on Friday

We're usually all on the same amount hence why I'm not sure how it works.

That would apply to us this time. What's the story here then?

I'm on more points than the rest of my group, who are mostly on 4, and had planned to get my ticket along with them on Friday

We're usually all on the same amount hence why I'm not sure how it works.

As long as the tickets are all bought on the same account they will be together. So you can buy yours now, then any 4 pointers the day they go on sale then any 3 pointers when they go on sale.

As long as the tickets are all bought on the same account they will be together. So you can buy yours now, then any 4 pointers the day they go on sale then any 3 pointers when they go on sale.

I've done that a few times. We've not always been together.

I've done that a few times. We've not always been together.

Did you use the same payment card? As I think that's one of the factors for being sat together as I book all my groups tickets (at various points level) and always been sat together.

Right thanks. Never been in this position before so was unaware.

Not that big a deal of course but if we can get them together then good.

thought the person that logged in had to be included in the ticket purchase?so if say that person ordered tickets for 5-10 including himself he then could not order 4 mates on 4 points as he would have to be included in the booking

No, as long as they are all on your Freinds and Family list it's ok.... I have booked 3/4 tickets for those of us able to book at first release.... Then book the 2 or 3 needed when down 1 level, and booked any below this when needed no problem.

This is actually one of the first games where all my group is on the same amount of points to get a ticket on first days release.

Edited by wanderer