How Are Yessers Coping With No Voters - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How Are Yessers Coping With No Voters

I see that The National have been stealing stories off here ;) there is an article about Corporation Tax and warnings about Ireland's experience of cutting it today

I'll need to find a copy now :D

I don't understand how any one can defend it to be honest... But I'm probably poorer than most :(

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that The National have been stealing stories off here ;) there is an article about Corporation Tax and warnings about Ireland's experience of cutting it today

Noticed that! Think Scunnered writes for them :wink2:

In seriousness, I'm pleased to hear they're including this type of material. I haven't picked the paper up at all as I suspected it would just be propaganda on the opposite side of MSM.

If they hire the Angry Salmond person as an agony aunt I'll maybe start buying.

In seriousness, I'm pleased to hear they're including this type of material. I haven't picked the paper up at all as I suspected it would just be propaganda on the opposite side of MSM.

If they hire the Angry Salmond person as an agony aunt I'll maybe start buying.

The Sunday Herald doesn't always support the SNP and challenges issues and The National said they would so likewise and have done

I wish you could all see the genius I've encountered on Flat Earths Facebook :lol:

Harsh.

You ambushed him by pretending to be a nawbag hun!!! :rollsmile:

And you shouldn't make fun of him on here cos he can't answer back. Jam was banned a few years back. Which was a crying shame, cos he contributed quite a lot and didn't mean half the sh*te he posted!! :lol:

Genuine good guy. One of the best. (As are you Mr Scunnered).

Harsh.

You ambushed him by pretending to be a nawbag Rangers supporter!!! :rollsmile:

And you shouldn't make fun of him on here cos he can't answer back. Jam was banned a few years back. Which was a crying shame, cos he contributed quite a lot and didn't mean half the sh*te he posted!! :lol:

Genuine good guy. One of the best. (As are you Mr Scunnered).

I did not ambush him :lol:. He named me a 'North Brit' without a clue of my position... I just played along :)

You chose not to correct the situation and thereby exarcebated it. Deliberately.

You troll!!

You don't want to get on the wrong side of the Coventries. There's four of them, and they are all a total hoot. Even their parents are cool!

And on a totally unrelated point Jam and Jonny were they first two cheques I received for TAMB t-shirts right back at the start of the very first Kemal Karic appeal, long before anyone ever thought about the Sunshine Appeal or the Tartan Army Childrens Charity.

My final word on it, as true enough they aren't here to defend themselves.

Get that boy a public platform, preferably televised and unscripted :lol:

And the other boy? I reckon he's in an underground bunker somewhere, wearing a tinfoil hat and eating cold beans from a tin, pausing periodically to check for Unionists sneaking up on him... Presumably to steal his beans.