Rip - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rip

flynnyboy

Unfortunately a minutes silence could be disrupted either by accident ( Crowd outside not realising it had started) or some idiot/s looking for a reaction.

With this in mind a minutes applause is the next best thing

It is right that we officially acknowldge this young fans tragedy, rip nathan. With health and safety legislation being so highly adhered to it will be interesting to read the exact events surrounding this incident.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this and it so tragic... Rip and my heart goes out to his family ...

IMO a minutes applause rather than silence is more appropriate in this case as we all know there will be elements of ass holes at the game tonight ( from both sides) so there will be a slight tension in the air so I think if it a minute silence yes the majority will observe it with dignity but you will get the odd arse that will disrespect it and that could then potentially lead to out breaks of un wanted behaviour ... And no I'm not trying to scaremonger just don't wants young lads memory to be tarnished with the odd arse holes that will tut disrupt it so applause is the only way to show this poor young lad out respect