3rd party website for tickets - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3rd party website for tickets

KY87

Took a punt with stubhub for the France v Austria game. For bye the fact it’s in my base city and will pass a night it’ll be a good indicator as to whether I use them if we qualify for the next round

Have also used Ticombo in the past, not for Scotland games but for other football games. The seller only gets paid when you confirm you have received and used the ticket successfully i believe. Full refund if doesn't work out, not really any consolation if stuck outside the ground though!

17 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The problem here though is aren’t these tickets only able to transferred once?

Not sure if that’s true or not. But in theory they will be transferred from the seller as soon as he gets them. I did this at Euro 2020. Two tickets landed in my Euro 2020 ticket app, and I transferred one to my Dad. In no bother. 

Was In the West stand of Hampden on both occasions. 

J

Is there not more chance of getting spare (or at least, cheaper) tickets from people when you’re actually there? 

I would imagine that these ticombo tickets will also become cheaper a day before the game/hours before because the seller will be desperate? 

Am I talking shite or does anyone have experience of this?

Is there not more chance of getting spare (or at least, cheaper) tickets from people when you’re actually there? 

I would imagine that these ticombo tickets will also become cheaper a day before the game/hours before because the seller will be desperate? 

I don't think you are talking shite and would think there will be touts selling tickets to all 3 games over there.  I generally like to try and secure tickets before I travel to games if I don't have enough points as I would rather not have the anxiety of searching for tickets before the game. 

Last year I went to the Norway and Spain games and bought the tickets off Stub Hub (USA) without any issues.  I've bought tickets for all 3 group games through stub hub because of the positive experiences I had for those two games.  

On 5/4/2024 at 11:43 AM, Super_Scotlandfan said:

depends how much tickets are left, and how many people are waiting on price drop - i been tracking 1 site, and prices fluctuate up and down a bit - but i see the same tickets there day upon day with a few outliers - 35% site fees are expensive though   (one i am looking at - some are 20% ) 

On 5/4/2024 at 10:43 AM, Super_Scotlandfan said:

When I bought for Europa League final we bought at the cheapest point the night before the game when they dipped about 20%. then prices went back up on the day until kick off.

I had a look at Ticombo last night. Cat 3 tickets around the 300 mark but the admin fee is another 100 on top.

I'm in Strasbourg for a wedding the day before the Hungary game and travelling solo to Stuttgart so I'm going to hold on to see if the Europa league dip kicks in closer to the time.

3 hours ago, gcom said:

I had a look at Ticombo last night. Cat 3 tickets around the 300 mark but the admin fee is another 100 on top.

I'm in Strasbourg for a wedding the day before the Hungary game and travelling solo to Stuttgart so I'm going to hold on to see if the Europa league dip kicks in closer to the time.

Just looked. £210 on stubhub + fees. Around £300. 

2 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Yeah cheapest I seen last week was £340 on Tiacombo. Will be shite if some fans get bumped by sellers on these sites.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Seeing GBP290(including 35% fees)  for a Cat 1 for Hungary - not cheap but at least a 200 EURO ticket rather than 60 Euro - 

I just paid GBP300 for Switz Cat 2 which is 150 EURO tickets 

Edited by euan2020