KO Time in Faro - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

KO Time in Faro

As it says, what time will KO be or when is likely to be announced.

I'm travelling on the day of the game so could make things a bit tight for time.

On the UEFA site it says Nation League games will be 20:45 CET, would friendlies be any different.

Good question, I'd assumed 8.45 CET (Portugal follows UK time) so 7.45 local but I hadn't realized it was still TBC.

Be a good idea to get it played early and let everyone enjoy their night out after that! Rather than most people getting pished during the day trying to amble their way up to a late kick off for a game that should be an experimental kickabout at best.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dan cake said:

Where is the pick up then?

they didn't say , I just said I'd be arriving possibly after ko and would they hang around to dish out tickets , they said there would be no pick up at the ground . They wont even have a hotel yet to tell us where to pick up 

On 4/25/2024 at 10:14 AM, Silversand said:

Only 1 stand open? Would make sense.

download.png

Can't see there being over 1000 at this. Just a sort of glorified training session to be honest.Think one stand will be plenty. Hope anybody going enjoys the trip though. 👍

On 4/25/2024 at 10:30 AM, tattiescone69 said:

Not necessarily if you’re arriving late , there’s also no ticket pick up at the ground 

Aye hopefully will be easy enough once they announce more ticket details. It could be a faff for people if they choose 1 location in say Faro when there will be people spread between there, Albufeira and elsewhere, and the public transport etc doesn't seem up to much. Shouldn't be too bad in fairness given the expected low numbers going.

6 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Aye hopefully will be easy enough once they announce more ticket details. It could be a faff for people if they choose 1 location in say Faro when there will be people spread between there, Albufeira and elsewhere, and the public transport etc doesn't seem up to much. Shouldn't be too bad in fairness given the expected low numbers going.

Would be better if they just send out the tickets tbh , do it the old way with flight details or something 

5 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

I think if they are ever going to appear serious about stamping out harvesting then this is the type of game they will need to be seen to be making 100% pick up.

I'd agree if they had a pick up at the ground , but to not have that , have a very early ko or send tickets out causes other problems