Ticket For Sale v Germany - Prime Category - Scotland v Germany - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket For Sale v Germany - Prime Category

Hi all, my first post but it's a good one!

I bought 2 tickets for the Germany game through the recent UEFA resale on 13th March.

One of my mates is taking one and I was going to take the other.....however having not booked any travel/accommodation as yet I can't really justify the cost so have grudgingly decided to sell (it was an impulse buy 😆)

I can easily return the ticket to UEFA before the 15th April but thought I'd see if anyone on here is wanting to buy it before I do.

If anyone is seriously interested, contact me with any questions or an offer via a personal message on my profile. (I can show further proof of purchase to ensure you are comfortable before buying).

I'll leave the post up until the 14th April or the ticket sells, whichever comes first. To confirm, the sale is for 1 ticket only.

Screenshot2024-04-03at20_07_02.thumb.png.2adc9c1aca1c4756af21b57d146b2ae9.png

13 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Very greedy. Only one thing to do to keep them hungry... don't pay £900.Stupid amount of money. 

Tickets were changing hands for £1000 for the Brazil match in 1998. Stupid  to pay that or stupid not to sell?

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Tickets were changing hands for £1000 for the Brazil match in 1998. Stupid  to pay that or stupid not to sell?

Aye, but the starting point is somebody being willing to pay that sort of money. Beyond belief. 

5 hours ago, thesaint said:

Aye, but the starting point is somebody being willing to pay that sort of money. Beyond belief. 

Depends how much money you’ve got and how desperate you are to see a football match I suppose.