Faro Hotels - Page 3 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Faro Hotels

dundeelad88

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot like myself booked in the Eva. l only got round tae reading the small print on the booking confirmation and it says, 'Please note that the rooftop pool and bar are open in the summer months only'. The idea o the pool was one o the reasons l booked the place so has anybody else been on wae them to clarify if will/won't be open when we go there?

There's a lot like myself booked in the Eva. l only got round tae reading the small print on the booking confirmation and it says, 'Please note that the rooftop pool and bar are open in the summer months only'. The idea o the pool was one o the reasons l booked the place so has anybody else been on wae them to clarify if will/won't be open when we go there?

The weather in the Algarve is still quite nice in October so I imagine the pool will be still open.

I can mind the hotel we stayed in Alicante opened the pool for the week we were there as they were fully booked for the match.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello eddard , that is where I am staying and booked there for the same reasons as yourself , looks ok on the web site

seems a decent enough place. Up by the university area so should be a few bars up there. About a 30 minute walk back after the game as well so not too bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Booked Hotel Monaco which is close to the Airport and the Stadium. Shuttle buses into Faro.

3 of us booked in Hotel Monaco as well Friday to Monday, see you by the pool :>)

Nice one seems like we will a have a good number of TA at this hotel :>)

Have you got transport arranged to/from the stadium? We are booked on a bus arranged by i4travel, from central Faro. But they are only running one bus from there and it has sold out I believe.

Have you got transport arranged to/from the stadium? We are booked on a bus arranged by i4travel, from central Faro. But they are only running one bus from there and it has sold out I believe.

Nothing booked mate but probably just jump in a taxi up to and back from ground its only 15 minutes away by car, so easy enought to get too, probably head into Faro on day of game drink down there then taxi up.