SFA ticket sale - Page 3 - Netherlands v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SFA ticket sale

CAT

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Tickets will go sale Monday the 4th of March, will be around the 30 to 40 euro mark.

PS get to ground early only 4 turnstiles in the official away end. Airport security checks and some irish fans never got in until half time, making hampden turnstiles look good.

Did you get that info from a good source? Just that I have emailed SFA on a few occasions last 4 weeks & most recent answer is still same one liner ‘will be available in due course’ ? Cheers

1 hour ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

Yes thats about right I think, I had heard sections 415-417 hold approx 2700

Any idea how many points that will go to.🤔

45 minutes ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

Unfortunately not, I will have enough points , but my daughter has only 5 points, we have booked flights & hotel, just hoping not as many as normal will go !

Might get more tickets if required, are the Dutch going to sell 50000+ tickets for a friendly against Scotland 🤷‍♂️

Unfortunately not, I will have enough points , but my daughter has only 5 points, we have booked flights & hotel, just hoping not as many as normal will go !

I have exactly the same issue. Flight and hotel booked.

My son has only 5 points as well.

Good luck 

Edited by stocky

12 hours ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

11 hours ago, stocky said:

I have exactly the same issue. Flight and hotel booked.

My son has only 5 points as well.

Good luck 

I think whoever wants a ticket for this game will get one (whenever they are released by the SFA). Won't be surprised if some tickets get sent back to the Dutch as can't see us taking that many over for this especailly with the Euros in Germany not that far away now. 

1 hour ago, DesiScotsman said:

I think whoever wants a ticket for this game will get one (whenever they are released by the SFA). Won't be surprised if some tickets get sent back to the Dutch as can't see us taking that many over for this especailly with the Euros in Germany not that far away now. 

Hoping thats the case 👍

Think they waited so long(and haven't officially announced how many tickets we are getting yet)    that a lot of low pointers who were hoping to go will not be able to go now even if they could get a ticket because they can't just arrange time off work etc at the drop of a hat. Think we could send tickets back.The whole situation has been handled very poorly. 

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Think they waited so long(and haven't officially announced how many tickets we are getting yet)    that a lot of low pointers who were hoping to go will not be able to go now even if they could get a ticket because they can't just arrange time off work etc at the drop of a hat. Think we could send tickets back.The whole situation has been handled very poorly. 

Plenty time, Diyarbakir got down to 2 weeks before 

15 hours ago, dan cake said:

Plenty time, Diyarbakir got down to 2 weeks before 

Aye, I understand that but the point is, that had to eventually take chance of booking flights & hotel as the flights were about to sell oot, without knowing & still not knowing , if my daughter can get ticket-the game was announced early December & Dutch have been selling their tickets for over a month- as others have said its very poor & consideration is minimal which is very disappointing-its no good the SFA hiding behind ‘awaiting allocation’ I simply dont believe that & in any case the SFA should have been proactive in sorting that many weeks ago

Aye, I understand that but the point is, that had to eventually take chance of booking flights & hotel as the flights were about to sell oot, without knowing & still not knowing , if my daughter can get ticket-the game was announced early December & Dutch have been selling their tickets for over a month- as others have said its very poor & consideration is minimal which is very disappointing-its no good the SFA hiding behind ‘awaiting allocation’ I simply dont believe that & in any case the SFA should have been proactive in sorting that many weeks ago

100% correct. Pish poor from the sfa. 👍