The UEFA Ticket Lottery - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The UEFA Ticket Lottery

Craig Fae Hamilton

The Results of the 1st Phase of Ticket Sales by UEFA, aka The Ticket Lottery are announced tomorrow at the latest.

4 of us have applied for 32 Tickets each. Meaning an application for 128 Tickets covering the 19th - 28th June. None of us have heard anything yet.

This is a thread to let us all know which games you got tickets for. Also, would be a great thread to arrange for swaps of tickets, etc depending on where in Germany you are staying and travel plans.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied for 2 tickets for each and every day of the group games. Went for a random mix covering everywhere from Munich in the south, up to Gelsenkirchen.

Didn’t try for anything in Berlin, Hamburg or Leipzig but will happily go there if Scotland end up playing at those venues. The west/south just seemed a bit more concentrated and appealing for games.  

Had hoped we’d hear the ballot before now, but looks like tomorrow is the day! 

1 hour ago, ThistleWhistle said:

From memory I applied for 8 games x 3 tickets and went for a mix of £150, £60 and £30.

Fully expecting to end up with tickets for Albania v Switzerland for c.£500 if any at all 🤣 

Wouldn´t be the worst game that, to be fair and certainly easy to sell on...

I read somewhere that you might get the result on the Ticket Portal before you receive the e-mail due to the amount of e-mails going out and some being later in the process:

THE TICKET PORTAL

I'm going over to check now, just in case...........Nope, nothing for me as yet. Still just showing my application.

Worth while checking it throughout the day if you ain't received a mail. Also @TicketsUefa on X/Twitter seems to be making announcements on the Topic!

Just now, BoogieWoogie said:

I've got 2 tickets for D4 vs D1 in Dortmund. Definitely wont be a Scotland game as we will likely be 2nd or 3rd seed right? 

Looks like I'll be hoping for a ticket swap! 

As much chance of it being a Scotland game as any other. 

Pot position does not equate to group number.  We could be pot 2, and drawn as D4. 

3 minutes ago, BoogieWoogie said:

I've got 2 tickets for D4 vs D1 in Dortmund. Definitely wont be a Scotland game as we will likely be 2nd or 3rd seed right? 

Looks like I'll be hoping for a ticket swap! 

The seedings don't match the group numbers, part of the December draw will be to determine group numbers, eg D4 may not be a 4th seeding team.