Deutschland Ticket (49 euro rail ticket) - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Deutschland Ticket (49 euro rail ticket)

Broath Boy

Anybody planning on using this ticket, I’ve briefly watched videos on how to purchase/how to use, runs start of month to start of month, 49 euros, you need to pay for by subscription but make sure you cancel it before start of next month if your only staying 2 weeks or you will be charged another 49 euro, will watch more video before committing but sounds like a good deal.

Is this a reference to the below announcement?

Deutsche Bahn unveiled as national partner for UEFA EURO 2024 | UEFA EURO 2024 | UEFA.com

I understand these are for the likes of commuter travel like S-Bahn or U-bahn, but doesn't include the regional (IC) trains. Unless this is a different ticket type. I am on the lookout for some kind of economic way tot ravel between cities

9 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Is this a reference to the below announcement?

Deutsche Bahn unveiled as national partner for UEFA EURO 2024 | UEFA EURO 2024 | UEFA.com

I understand these are for the likes of commuter travel like S-Bahn or U-bahn, but doesn't include the regional (IC) trains. Unless this is a different ticket type. I am on the lookout for some kind of economic way tot ravel between cities

Regional and ice trains are different, last year there was 9€ monthly tickets and you could travel country wide on the Regional trains 

This from the DB website sounds right up your Straße :

Match ticket holders who wish to travel within Germany can purchase discounted national long-distance tickets for their round trip via Deutsche Bahn. For match ticket holders travelling from outside of Germany, a discounted EURO 2024 InterRail pass will be available. This will be valid for a round trip from 32 European countries to Germany, and also unlimited national journeys using the Deutsche Bahn long-distance service.