Ticket Price Protest Badges Available Late Next Week - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Price Protest Badges Available Late Next Week

joecraigfanclub

I'm not being funny here,but doesn't anyone see the irony of buying protest badges,making someone else money,then distributing them and wearing them at the very thing that they are protesting against :lol:

I can back up joecraigfanclub in this.. As treasurer of the club involved we are not doing this to make profit, but to make a point... If anyone doubts this please PM me and I can show you the invoices for the costs.

It won't make any odds...Ireland is virtually sold out.England will be in the 50 thousand mark.Poland and Germany will both sell out if we are in the mix..Gibraltar is the only game that will get a low crowd.sfa job done.

It won't make any odds...Ireland is virtually sold out.England will be in the 50 thousand mark.Poland and Germany will both sell out if we are in the mix..Gibraltar is the only game that will get a low crowd.sfa job done.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. The only way for the SFA to take notice was hitting them in the pocket but instead they are going to be proven correct with the Ireland attendance being a near sell out. Still, don't think people should throw in the towel and deliver their message by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE so that the SFA do have to act.

That's all true and will likely always be the case if we have a good team, a good group and have a change of qualifying.

However the path the SFA are taking means there's more chance of your die hard fans not going, and these are the type of fans more likely to go to games when we aren't doing well.

The SFA are gambling I think