Points for tickets - Page 2 - Norway v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Points for tickets

Guest allyc

22 hours ago, Easy_1967 said:

Oslo will be my 38th away game since 2003 - and I've managed to get an away end ticket for every one bar Moldova in 2021 & Ukraine (Krakow) in 2022. Naturally, that also means that I might end up missing out on Oslo too, depending on allocation (although I've got a home end brief).

It was a grand run of 30+ games prior to having to hit the home end - it's frustrating, particularly as it seems to have a bit of a domino effect at the moment, but sadly it's the nature of the beast!

There does seem to be a rump of people like me and you who have had a had a run from the early noughties (first away game Dortmund 2003) who are now struggling.

Could also be an age thing. In my 20s I could go to every game, no kids, no real responsibilities. Now not the case. 

J

1 hour ago, Bristolhibby said:

I think that was my two as well, I’ve had to add Krakow to that as well, and looks like Oslo. 

Managed to get in the home end in Macedonia by ditching the kilt and going incognito. 

Also was in the home end in Paris in 2007, but that’s mainly because I wasn’t paying €80 for away tickets when I had home tickets for €20.

J

Did that for the France game too, what a fantastic idea that turned out to be! 😂
Fair to say the French were VERY dignified in defeat. 👍