Ken Bruce leaving R2 - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ken Bruce leaving R2

10 minutes ago, bonzo said:

And?

And nothing

Just stating facts - unless you are saying the BBC does not reward Scots living in England that were against Independence in 2014

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

And nothing

Just stating facts - unless you are saying the BBC does not reward Scots living in England that were against Independence in 2014

OK, I've got 3 brothers and 3 sisters 5 of whom support independence, as do I, I have one brother who doesn't. He's still my brother not a quizling, everyone has there own opinion...

25 minutes ago, bonzo said:

OK, I've got 3 brothers and 3 sisters 5 of whom support independence, as do I, I have one brother who doesn't. He's still my brother not a quizling, everyone has there own opinion...

And i had an Auntie that put a Union Jack ootside her hoose in 2014 - that's not the point i was making.

10 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Is she a quizling though?

To be a quisling you have to actually be acting for /and in paid service of ,the master