Pre season - Pre- and Early- Season Friendlies - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pre season

• 3 weeks later...

Was up at Tannadice today to see Utd take on the makams. Bit of a pilgrimage as they were my dad's team and I'd never been there before. 

First half was fairly even, second half Sunderland scored two with a belter of an own goal from Charlie Mulgrew. Utd were missing Fletcher and Levitt but could still do with bringing two or three decent players in before the start of the season.

On 7/16/2022 at 7:52 PM, Hertsscot said:

Was up at Tannadice today to see Utd take on the makams. Bit of a pilgrimage as they were my dad's team and I'd never been there before. 

First half was fairly even, second half Sunderland scored two with a belter of an own goal from Charlie Mulgrew. Utd were missing Fletcher and Levitt but could still do with bringing two or three decent players in before the start of the season.

Is Fletcher injured already?

26 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Is Fletcher injured already?

Don't think so, his signing might have been too late in the day for him to feature.  Will be interesting to see what sort of partnership he strikes up with Watt, neither are particularly prolific but maybe the total will be greater than the sum of the parts.  

• 10 months later...

Bump 

Just booked up to London for Charlton v Aberdeen, brother stays in Brighton, so a nice weekend away to see his family and my niece gets to her first dons game, I’ll drive her Arsenal allegiances out of her one day at a time 😂