Ramsey penalty - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ramsey penalty

thesaint

On 5/20/2022 at 8:25 AM, Caledonian Craig said:

No you are missing the point.

We are going into one of our biggest matches in decades and we need positivity not negativity which your posts are. First it was the press want us to lose to benefit Ukraine and it will influence the result and then it was Ramsey will come back and probably score a penalty that knocks us out. 

As I said on the other thread then how come Ukraine are not winning in all sports around the globe. I don't see Ukraine dominating world tennis all of a sudden or sweeping all before them in the Giro'Italia. Why? Because the theory is nonsense. If we lose against Ukraine there should be and will be excuses other than we lost fair and square.

Pretty sure the match v Serbia was bigger than the Ukraine match, so too the match v Croatia. We have had many big games over the last few years. 

2 hours ago, romanticscot said:

Pretty sure the match v Serbia was bigger than the Ukraine match, so too the match v Croatia. We have had many big games over the last few years. 

I did say one of our biggest matches. Since the Ukraine match is a play-off semi it will sit behind the Serbia game on importance but should we win the Wales game will be bigger than Serbia match. The World Cup is the bigger tournament than the Euros so teaching the Finals would be an even bigger achievement.