Josh Adams - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Josh Adams

LewisEDI

I see he has been doing really well for Man City U18s got something like 5 goals and 6 assists in 15 games from attacking midfield position. I would have thought he would have been in the U19s squad alongside Dire Mebude and Liam Smith who is playing with for city. It looks like he hasn't played a game for scotland since U16s over 3 years ago. Any idea why he hasnt been getting called up? 

3 hours ago, LewisEDI said:

I see he has been doing really well for Man City U18s got something like 5 goals and 6 assists in 15 games from attacking midfield position. I would have thought he would have been in the U19s squad alongside Dire Mebude and Liam Smith who is playing with for city. It looks like he hasn't played a game for scotland since U16s over 3 years ago. Any idea why he hasnt been getting called up? 

Is Billy stark the manager of that team? 🤦🏽‍♂️

39 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Indeed that young and hungry top tier shithawk of a manager is in charge of our u19s.

Mind when he nearly got the the big job 🤣

Remember when he was caretaker and he selected a squad of basically all the guys that played for the unders in the past? To be fair to him, I think he had loads of call offs, but I remember thinking it was the weakest squad I'd seen this millennium.

14 hours ago, Tartan blood said:

Remember when he was caretaker and he selected a squad of basically all the guys that played for the unders in the past? To be fair to him, I think he had loads of call offs, but I remember thinking it was the weakest squad I'd seen this millennium.

100% win record. Nobody can take that away from him.