Biggest dissapointment - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Biggest dissapointment

weekevie04

20 hours ago, kumnio said:

A thoroughly enlightening good read, but also a disappointing read.

I reckon that so many normal people can see issues in our society and game, but the people in charge either can’t see it, or don’t want to change. We use the same tired pathetic excuses, and almost seem to revel in it. 

The writer is bang on about the excuses we made but the article is in general quite difficult to follow, given the bad English it is written in.

I would really like to know how these players get signed up by the big leagues as they are not mostly transferred from Danish clubs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Overvalued by the people who put money into the league via tv rights sponsorship etc. Means their enough money floating about to pay the wages of some one who should be at Forest Green .

I’m pretty certain that is completely wrong, our league has the lowest amount of money per viewer, meaning it’s outstanding value for sponsorship. Maybe if we got a fair price it would help. 

40 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I’m pretty certain that is completely wrong, our league has the lowest amount of money per viewer, meaning it’s outstanding value for sponsorship. Maybe if we got a fair price it would help. 

According to wikipedia you right.

So the only explanation for the poor European, English, Irish and Welsh players here is the standard of available Scottish players is dire.