This Has To Be Formation From Now On. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Has To Be Formation From Now On.

Shaun

This attack minded formation from last 2 games MUST be one used from now on because it is working imo.

I know that 4-5-1 is good for away games but tonight showed that 4-4-2 is workable to.

Also, imo, Marshall deserves number 1 shirt for that important tip round post at 2-2, no disrespect to Gordon or McGregor.

This attack minded formation from last 2 games MUST be one used from now on because it is working imo.

I know that 4-5-1 is good for away games but tonight showed that 4-4-2 is workable to.

Also, imo, Marshall deserves number 1 shirt for that important tip round post at 2-2, no disrespect to Gordon or McGregor.

I'd say we play more of 4-2-3-1

Whilst I agree our attacking approach should continue I dint think it was 4-4-2 mate.

More like a 4-2-4 at times :)

Ps agree with fadiator would say that's a bit closer to how we play

Edited by Angus_Young

Nah, Marshall is just keeping the gloves warm until Gordon regains full fitness ;)

All kidding aside, if Gordon gets the nod against England, he might not relinquish the gloves. He has actually been pulling off some trademark saves in the Europa league this year. As good as Marshall's save tonight and better.

Either way. I'd be comfortable with McGregor, Gordon or Marshall in goals.

Nah, Marshall is just keeping the gloves warm until Gordon regains full fitness ;)

All kidding aside, if Gordon gets the nod against England, he might not relinquish the gloves. He has actually been pulling off some trademark saves in the Europa league this year. As good as Marshall's save tonight and better.

Either way. I'd be comfortable with McGregor, Gordon or Marshall in goals.

Preferably all 3 if we're allowed.