Anyone Else Lost Interest In Club Pash? - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone Else Lost Interest In Club Pash?

Lost interest? No interest? Same same. And what's more I'll keep repeating that ad nauseum until you either agree with me or give up. That tactic always seems to work for you.

:lol:

So you were wrong in what you said but instead of admitting it, you've decided to have a go at me?

Whatever works for you, brother :ok:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

So you were wrong in what you said but instead of admitting it, you've decided to have a go at me?

Whatever works for you, brother :ok:

You missed the irony in my post then. Merely adopting your staple tactic.

The point I'm making is that regardless of whether I incorrectly said "no interest" instead of "lost interest" or not, my original point remains unchanged.

You can always spot the erse on here as soon as they start trying to exclude certain others here from posting or expressing their opinions.

Usually done by 'wrapping themselves in the flag' and shouting 'support the troops team".

The laugh is once his board cleansing was complete he'd have eff all of interest to say about anything.

You can always spot the erse on here as soon as they start trying to exclude certain others here from posting or expressing their opinions.

Usually done by 'wrapping themselves in the flag' and shouting 'support the troops team".

The laugh is once his board cleansing was complete he'd have eff all of interest to say about anything.

I think that's a bit unfair in the context of my overall contribution to this board, but I guess you're entitled to your opinion. Just as I'm entitled to my opinion about Parklife, who I think comes across as a far bigger erse on here than me.

I think that's a bit unfair in the context of my overall contribution to this board, but I guess you're entitled to your opinion. Just as I'm entitled to my opinion about Parklife, who I think comes across as a far bigger erse on here than me.

Perhaps Marky but there are posters on here who every time I see they have posted something new I groan internally. Alan is a good example, but I would never dream of trying to run him off the board. Besides I think he is the best advert against his own cause. Tolerance Marky.

Perhaps Marky but there are posters on here who every time I see they have posted something new I groan internally. Alan is a good example, but I would never dream of trying to run him off the board. Besides I think he is the best advert against his own cause. Tolerance Marky.

That's fair comment and I think I said in an earlier post that I enjoy your posts. I just think your wrong on this point about this not being predominantly a board for Scotland supporters or those with a vested interest relating to Scotland (the team). Nothing will convince me that there isn't something strange about folk contributing on the TA Specific forum whilst claiming to have lost interest in Scotland. It was always just my opinion though.

Ironically it's harder for me to understand the feelings of those still in that position, having been there myself and managing to rationalise it, than it is for someone like Alan, who basically just doesn't understand how we all felt in the first place. For what it's worth though, I think Alan is just a troll and I largely ignore his posts.

If this board shut down AoB it would be more quiet than if they shut down TA specific, IMHO.

That is absolutely true, but my understanding has always been that the busy traffic on AoB was still the contributions of Scotland supporters. I don't think I'm wrong in that,

Udd TartanJon made a very good point - the TAMB can function as a web-based alternative to your local - when you've been posting for 10+ years you get to feel comfortable and sometimes it's pleasant to drop by and chew the cud with friends and acquaintances.

Edited by Charlie Endell

Udd TartanJon made a very good point - the TAMB can function as a web-based alternative to your local - when you've been posting for 10+ years you get to feel comfortable and sometimes it's pleasant to drop by and chew the cud with friends and acquaintances.

I know what you mean. I've been posting on this board or its previous incarnations since just after the Croatia away game in 2000. Probably very few days I haven't at least dropped in since.

However, if I'd held firm on my original plan to give up on supporting Scotland, I wouldn't have come near the place. It would have been like dangling a bag of heroin in front of a strung oot smackheid.

Edited by Marky

Slightly wide of the mark though right thread.

Scotland comes away from our 2 toughest ties with a -1 GD and plenty of games to play (so excited there), and the Dons are scoring goals, undefeated in 5, and play a very lively and competitive top of the League Hamilton tomorrow night (so excited there also).

Nothing like it, Stranraer and Scotland for me. Hopefully will never change.

Had a great time taking in club and international football last week. Started with Newton Stewart vs Wigtown in the South of Scotland league.

Saturday was Petershill vs Hurlford followed by Scotland Georgia.

Sunday was off to Livingston to watch my beloved Stranraer in the cup.

Not quite as enthused about the trip to Brechin later today but that's more to do with a Warsaw hangover.

Will still be there though.