77th Brigade - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just saw this article on the 77th brigade.

UK information operations in the time of coronavirus

Among other things it mentions

• "Opposition to Scottish independence is a viewpoint shared by some of the Brigade’s known members who serve as reservists in the unit."
  • "Also reported to be part of the Brigade is Kate Watson,... formerly the operations director of Better Together"
  • Also it is “plausible” the unit is “adapting legitimate content seeking to diminish blame directed at the government during the [COVID] crisis”.

1 hour ago, exile said:

Just saw this article on the 77th brigade.

UK information operations in the time of coronavirus

Among other things it mentions

• "Opposition to Scottish independence is a viewpoint shared by some of the Brigade’s known members who serve as reservists in the unit."
  • "Also reported to be part of the Brigade is Kate Watson,... formerly the operations director of Better Together"
  • Also it is “plausible” the unit is “adapting legitimate content seeking to diminish blame directed at the government during the [COVID] crisis”.

Stewart McDonald getting fingered in that article. I wrote the below earlier in year.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:26 PM, phart said:

Just been reading Stewart McDonald MP's twitter timeline regarding Russia enquiry. WTF my reading of it is he's bawdeep in the security services. Recommending Oliver Kamm, Luke Harding.

I've not spent nearly as much time on current affairs last 24 months as I used to, but as someone who spent the better part of a decade reading everything I could on "black ops" my spider senses are tingling like fuck.

2 hours ago, phart said:

Stewart McDonald getting fingered in that article. I wrote the below earlier in year.

I noticed that (in the article; had not noticed before). Haven't drawn any conclusions yet...

Edited by exile

2 hours ago, exile said:

I noticed that (in the article; had not noticed before). Haven't drawn any conclusions yet...

Aye me being suspicious is hardly ground breaking evidence!

Just noticed it when reading the article too.