Zloty - Page 2 - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Zloty

washboarder

How many people just take their cards? Shitting masel mine aint gonna work when im over there :-))

Me. Always. As a last resort, you can go into a bank with your card and your passport and get money across the counter.

With relevance to this, i think i read somewhere that you are prohibited from bringing coins into the stadium??, you could perhaps set up a collection point somewhere for the troops to get rid of any loose change en route to stadium?

You're not reading in the official places in that case. The polis or stewards don't have any right to take hard cash from you because you might throw it away. C'mon! :lol:

However, as Flure mentioned above ... it's a good idea to donate it if there's an opportunity.

The coins in Poland with the exception of the 5zł (£1) coin is proportionately small change to us but much bigger value to the TASA and the people it caters for. It only hinders the bottom of our sporrans anyway.