SFA/SSC Website - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SFA/SSC Website

Ormond

I wasn't going to renew but have been persuaded I may as well in case we finally qualify, etc... Went to do a couple of days ago and website was down.  Tried now and my picture is invalid.  I can't see any indication of what criteria they have - file size, format, etc.  Anyone seen any clues?  What a shambles.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Deeklipse said:

I wasn't going to renew but have been persuaded I may as well in case we finally qualify, etc... Went to do a couple of days ago and website was down.  Tried now and my picture is invalid.  I can't see any indication of what criteria they have - file size, format, etc.  Anyone seen any clues?  What a shambles.

I was having the same problem with the picture so I tweeted them and they said to phone them. A couple of days later I thought I'd give it one more try and it worked no bother

5 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I was having the same problem with the picture so I tweeted them and they said to phone them. A couple of days later I thought I'd give it one more try and it worked no bother

I converted the pic I was using from jpg to png and it worked fine.  I have rejoined...I think.  No one uses jpgs anyway so I can see why they did that.

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

I just renewed and it worked first time, no problem. I was pleasantly surprised by that. 

At no point did I see a tick box about getting emails/information, and I was looking out for it.  

Aye me too

After all that has been said I was expecting the worst but renewed last night for me and the wee fella in less than 5 minutes. Loyalty points added today.

To change your email settings you need to be logged in then go to My Account and expand the My Account menu then click on Account Details. At the very bottom you will see Data Protection Options. Tick this box and you’ll get the emails 👍

Edited by DaveyDenoon

16 hours ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Aye me too

After all that has been said I was expecting the worst but renewed last night for me and the wee fella in less than 5 minutes. Loyalty points added today.

To change your email settings you need to be logged in then go to My Account and expand the My Account menu then click on Account Details. At the very bottom you will see Data Protection Options. Tick this box and you’ll get the emails 👍

Cheers.:ok: