Hannah Bardell ....Scotland shirt - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hannah Bardell ....Scotland shirt

The only way it is "embarrassing" is in the way that any adult wearing a football strip in day-to-day life is embarrassing. 

The clothing of absolute chavs. 

14 hours ago, Ormond said:

Ally, see because I think She was embarrassing, does that mean I'm all for the fvcking joke that is the establishment and their panto parades in their stupid outfits? I want a free Scotland away from all this Lords disgrace. As for the Queen. My views on her have been well talked about on here. 

Away tae fvck wae yer stupid pictures everytime. Like I said further up the thread, you try and win your point by your obsession with Youtube, pictures and memes. Quit acting the clown. 

he's got a point Ormond. wearing a football top to work is embarrassing but dressing up like a toy soldier isn't?

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

The only way it is "embarrassing" is in the way that any adult wearing a football strip in day-to-day life is embarrassing. 

fair point but doesn't embarrass me in the slightest. I would never do it, but it doesn't reflect on me.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I used to wear a Scotland tops all the time when chilling inside.

Fortunately my latent arrogance dismisses your opinion with ease ;)

5 minutes ago, phart said:

I used to wear a Scotland tops all the time when chilling inside.

Fortunately my latent arrogance dismisses your opinion with ease ;)

Lounging about the house in them is okay. Wearing them out and about is not (unless you're going to watch or play football). 

14 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

he's got a point Ormond. wearing a football top to work is embarrassing but dressing up like a toy soldier isn't?

What is the major problem with selective reading on this board at times? :blink:

Where on Earth have I once said anywhere on this board, never mind this thread that these toy soldiers as you say are ok? 

Well glad my little post drew a whole raft of comments.

I didn't realise there were fashion rules regarding when football tops should and shouldn't be worn but oh well u learn new things every day.

Anyway hoping to see Mhairi Black sat in a Jags top next....