Snodgrass - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Snodgrass

Parsno1

Aye, sounded like he had a really good game when he had to come on through enforced substitutions!

When I heard he was coming on I thought, at least he is getting a wee bit of game time ahead of Friday, not expecting much more, but that must have given him a massive confidence boost. Along with Marshall, who apparently had a few good stops as well.

Sorry,Not being too negative, but our only class players are both keepers.

But I suppose no one said what class.....maybe a draw v Lithuania and hammering by Slovakia, and failure in the last 20 years makes us 4th class. 

Waited my whole adult life for this match. ....and I'm numb due to how shockingly poor we are.... obviously come travelling time,  I will believe we are world beaters.

Aye maybe I'm too pessimistic, it just seems like the players,managers,sfa and now even the fans are going backwards(didn't enjoy the half empty Lithuania atmosphere). Also as all my mates stopped going to games during burley/leven times......I kept going because I always wanted to see us play Brazil, and England. .....After this game, my last straw will probably snap. I'm assuming that's why I'm so negative......even tried watching the 99 game again haha.

Here's hoping for something similar.