Good Luck To All Voters Today - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Good Luck To All Voters Today

Regardless of your preference. This is what many people have worked, fought and died for over many years. A simple democratic right to chose your own destiny. Hopefully we can all wake up tomorrow and do what we can to make it work regardless of the outcome.

Sanctimonious junk.

Well, my first thought (like all of us of course) was that Eddard was making some oblique reference to the past glories of the British Empire.

But then I realised that...come on....even he wouldn't do that, so I'm taking it absolutely at face value.

Whatever comes of today, the world will be turning tomorrow and we'll all get on with each other. Scotland though, will have changed politically forever....and that at the very least is something we should all be grateful for.

Regardless of your preference. This is what many people have worked, fought and died for over many years. A simple democratic right to chose your own destiny. Hopefully we can all wake up tomorrow and do what we can to make it work regardless of the outcome.

Well said :ok:

Whatever comes of today, the world will be turning tomorrow and we'll all get on with each other. Scotland though, will have changed politically forever....and that at the very least is something we should all be grateful for.

Again, well said :ok: