This Board Needs Tunes - Page 437 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

2 minutes ago, exile said:

Blood red summer? I'll raise you...

I know!   I was even looking at some of Glen Danzig's interviews earlier 😄

But I thought, "Exile's posted that before and I think me too".   Then again I've probably posted all of 'mine' above at some point too.   I need to get a hobby 😄

4 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

I know!   I was even looking at some of Glen Danzig's interviews earlier 😄

But I thought, "Exile's posted that before and I think me too".   Then again I've probably posted all of 'mine' above at some point too.   I need to get a hobby 😄

A themed post is OK excuse for repeating. :whistling:

Edited by exile

14 minutes ago, gkm_vancouver said:

..not one of Agnetha's better outfits but she's still got the moves to get me going...

Took me a while to work out the image on her costume. :lol: (The others too)

Edited by exile

I suggest if we ever get bored of summer and/or need a distraction from the football this week, we could change the theme to terms of endearment (I don't think we've had that before?) - babe, honey, etc.

40 minutes ago, exile said:

I suggest if we ever get bored of summer and/or need a distraction from the football this week, we could change the theme to terms of endearment (I don't think we've had that before?) - babe, honey, etc.

I fear I will be going into another few days of hiding. Cotton wool in ears tomorrow so I don't have to listen to the dickheads next door singing GSTQ