Gavin Gunning.... - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

23 hours ago, black'n'tan said:

Good riddance and pity help any club who thinks he has anything to offer on a football pitch.

Still think the own goal against Hamilton in November was deliberate , even more so now. 

I'm sure we could find someone else who can't defend to stand miles out of position waving his arm in the air for no apparent reason . 

Club far too slow in doing what they've done , Mixu should've booted his a@5e down the street at full time, feck 3 days later!

From that description I could fill in for him. In fact I'd be better as I'm a very bad loser and would be going mental at the rest of the defence. 

I'm probably cheaper too. And definitely better looking. ?

21 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He's really gone downhill since he left Motherwell!

He was quite good for us as a left back.

Ive not known many players to be as unpopular with their own fans as he has been at Tannadice.

First game I saw him he was horrible as Utd pumped Well 4-0.  Was astonished when we signed him after that.