What Routes Are People Taking? - Page 12 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What Routes Are People Taking?

wanderer

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 sep. Glasgow - Warsaw - Tbilisi

6 Sep. Tbilisi - Warsaw - Dublin - Glasgow

Booked this week for under £300

What carrier have you booked this with ?

Count us in as well....a wee pub crawl starting in the Ibis!

We'll be in as well. Looking back through the thread, we're also on the same flight & staying in the same hotel!

We'll be in as well. Looking back through the thread, we're also on the same flight & staying in the same hotel!

Bag a couple taxis outside Kiev airport to drop oor bags off at the Ibis and out we go!

Edited by ClanDerby

4 of us out on the Wednesday back on Monday

Edin - Amsterdam - Tbilisi

Tbilisi - Amsterdam - Edinburgh (10.30am)

time to dump the cases quick turn around and train back to Glasgow for the Germany game

Thanks a lot for the info. We are all Scotland fans after all.

Aye, you are welcome. Warsaw to Tbillisi is a late flight in and early out, look forward to meeting you in Warsaw for a few if you get theses flights? I will be meeting up with the guys who are flying from Glasgow.

Aye, you are welcome. Warsaw to Tbillisi is a late flight in and early out, look forward to meeting you in Warsaw for a few if you get theses flights? I will be meeting up with the guys who are flying from Glasgow.

Another 2 Killie on that flight. Ayr out-numbered as usual!!!

still trying to find decent flights for about 340 or less from Edinburgh any help would be great.

was looking at edin-Copenhagen- Istanbul Tbilisi but its only 35 min in Copenhagen. the flight is with the same airline but thinking it will be to tight,

Edited by Peeheed

still trying to find decent flights for about 340 or less from Edinburgh any help would be great.

was looking at edin-Copenhagen- Tbilisi but its only 35 min in Copenhagen. the flight is with the same airline but thinking it will be to tight,

Are you doing Copenhagen to Tbilisi direct?? I'm doing Edinburgh to Copenhagen but having a couple off nights there, when I looked for Copenhagen to Tblisi the only way I found was a connection in Istanbul.

was looking at edin-Copenhagen- Istanbul Tbilisi but its only 35 min in Copenhagen. the flight is with the same airline but thinking it will be to tight,

Copenhagen is possibly the easiest major airport in the world to connect in.

Peeheed

If it helps this is our route out of Edinburgh

Edi - Amsterdam - KLM

Ams - Istanbul - Pegasus

Istanbul - Tliblisi - Pegasus

Return Sat

Tliblisi - Kiev - Ukraine int

Staying Sat night in Kiev - Party arranged :headbang:

Sun - Kiev - Amsterdam - Ukraine int

Ams - Edinburgh- Klm

Out on the Wed and get home late Sunday night just in time for the Germany game on the Mon

When we booked it the price was £333-00

Peeheed

If it helps this is our route out of Edinburgh

Edi - Amsterdam - KLM

Ams - Istanbul - Pegasus

Istanbul - Tliblisi - Pegasus

Return Sat

Tliblisi - Kiev - Ukraine int

Staying Sat night in Kiev - Party arranged :headbang:

Sun - Kiev - Amsterdam - Ukraine int

Ams - Edinburgh- Klm

Out on the Wed and get home late Sunday night just in time for the Germany game on the Mon

When we booked it the price was £333-00

Good price

Just booked

Wed 2nd sept Glasgow 6;05 am to Amsterdam arrive 8;45

10;40 Amsterdam to Tbilisi arrive 17;15

Monday 5;10am Tbilisi to Amsterdam arrives 7;50am

12;10 amsterdam to Glasgow arrives 12;45

Hampden park via couple of bars 8;00 pm. All local times

£510.Drinks not included

Going out weds 2nd Edin-Copenhagen with easyjet at 15.20 then Copenhagen-Riga-Tbilisi with Airbaltic later that night getting in at 03.55 - the copenhagen-riga-tbilisi was actually cheaper than the riga-tbilisi single. Was only £180 for these outward flights. Still to book return, thinking of going via Vilnius and Belfast back to Edinburgh on the sunday from Kutaisi and having the Saturday night in Kutaisi.

just booked up leave wed 2

Edinburgh 1040 -Stansted

Stansted 1715- Riga

Riga 2325 - Tbilisi (booked through budgetair any used them before?)

still to book the return

I'm on the 17.35 from gatwick (air Baltic) then joining you on the 23.25 from Riga. Will look out for fellow bleary eyed scotland fan at Riga airport!

Getting the 4.40am flight back via Riga after the match. Home some time Saturday morning, inevitably broken.

Me and a mate are flying out the Fri 28 Aug until day after game. Flying from Gatwick via Ukraine. Getting out early I know, but want to explore a bit before the madness.

scottswarrior31 I'm arriving in Tbilisi on the 28th as well, flying solo initially then meeting up with others the Wednesday after, be happy to meet you for a beer over the weekend :-)