Kendrick Lamar -To Pimp A Butterfly - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kendrick Lamar -To Pimp A Butterfly

I may have let my dislike of him cloud my judgement of his music. It is very hard for me to believe but it is possible.

I totally understand that. I've hated him for a while but when I go back to his first few albums I realise how good he was. It's the celebrity thing that has ruined him. He does have an ego the size of a house but it was chanelled in a more artistic way before the freak family came on the scene. He suffered terribly when he lost his mum too. I try not to judge him too much.

The whole Kanye West thing mystifies me as much as his fat arse ulgy bitch wife thing and her mutant family of khunts. Surely you cannot take this intensely vain pudgy foot faced moron seriously?!

Dont explain. I'll never get it in a million years.

His missus doesn't make the music so it doesn't really bother me.

He goes on about racism but he must be the biggest one out there. His Taylor Swift jackass moment was pure racism. Totally horrible little ba$tard IMHO. The vanity that pours out of him is mind bending. I watched him on Jools Holland when Yeezus came out and I was laughing at it, amazed that so many rate it. It was spinal tap'esque. The guy is a clown.

ps. Yeezus is the clue, the man is a walking messiah complex, he honestly believes this I reckon.

pps. We know thats the clue, we know he is a walking messiah complex and we know that he possibly believes this.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5 March 2016 at 8:30 PM, Mox said:

New album released yesterday 'Untitled, Unmastered' is another masterpiece. Quickly becoming one of the greatest of all time on the strength of only 4 albums.

New one is pretty laid back.I like it.

Not feeling Kanye's album though