Match Venue - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Match Venue

I know they're not obliged to confirm venue until 3 months before but if anyone else is anxious to know sooner rather than later where in Slovakia the game will be played, you could try sending the Slovakian FA the same email that I sent them (courtesy of google translate). No reply yet but if enough of us pester them, they might just confirm trnava as venue just to get us off their back.

To: office@futbalsfz.sk

Subject: Slovensko v Skótsko

"Vážený pán / pani,

Prosím, môžete mi povedať, kde sa bude hrať Skótsko Slovensko dňa 11. októbra 2016?

Ďakujem"

Edited by Willie Miller's tache

They announced a game v Latvia in Trnava for March last week, so they seem to be moving more and more games to there.

Slovak guy I know from Kosice refuses to see past there whenever I ask him about possible venues or news

Edited by wanderer

They announced a game v Latvia in Trnava for March last week, so they seem to be moving more and more games to there.

Slovak guy I know from Kosice refuses to see past there whenever I ask him about possible venues or news

How far is Trnava from Bratislava?

J

Edit: just checked. 40 minute drive/train. Infinately doable.

Edited by Bristolhibby