Last Full Day Of Campaigning - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Last Full Day Of Campaigning

Let's do this! Make sure you make contact as many undecided voters as you can and point them in the right direction, help out your local Yes Scotland branch, remind some why they still should vote Yes. We are going to in' win this! Scotland on Friday will be the envy of the World, a beacon of hope and the epicentre of the biggest party the world has ever seen! We will win!

Poll of polls shows 51% no 49% Yes. 37000 swing needed to win. 127000 new voters registered since last election Yes leads in 18-24 age group and had a massive voter registration drive. We will win this.

This is what I needed to read. My head is wrecked by all sorts of emotions and now struggling to sleep.

I like all the emotional videos and songs but its facts and numbers that get me going. I wont be out campaigning but everyone I know will be getting asked what they are doing and make sure they vote the right way.

Incredible times!!