Jet 2? - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jet 2?

macy37

I have Malta booked 1st September for the week with the wife through Jet2.

Good looking hotel half board for around £500 each I think it was with good flight times from Newcastle.

I have a lot happening at moment with a probable job switch meaning that September isn't really going to be viable so I may need to either cancel or try and transfer the booking to someone else.

Does anyone know what costs would be involved if I was to try and punt it over to a fellow TA couple?

Decision will be made in the next fortnight.

I've just checked and I've paid £120 with a balance of £1014 left.

I had booked a 4 day trip with Jet 2 for Malta with the family, was £1400 for the 4 of us I think, they changed the flight time from Friday morning to Friday evening so it meant we only really had 3 full days there. I phoned up and ended up changing it for a weeks holiday at the same price for us all in the Canary Islands in April at a nice all inclusive resort.

They have since changed the flight times of those flights several times too.

Have your flight times changed at all, jet 2 seems to be pretty bad for that?

Edited by hannibal smith

I had booked a 4 day trip with Jet 2 for Malta with the family, was £1400 for the 4 of us I think, they changed the flight time from Friday morning to Friday evening so it meant we only really had 3 full days there. I phoned up and ended up changing it for a weeks holiday at the same price for us all in the Canary Islands in April at a nice all inclusive resort.

They have since changed the flight times of those flights several times too.

Have your flight times changed at all, jet 2 seems to be pretty bad for that?

No, not at all. I haven't looked into it at all just thought I'd see if anyone knows on here first.

It's just going to prove really bad timing sadly that's the top and bottom of it.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, wanderer said:

For anyone on the Manchester Jet2 flight, just got a email saying the Malta-Manchester flight on the Tuesday has been moved forward 7 hours, and now land in Manchester at 22:15

They told me when they moved the outbound flight it was more than likely the return would be moved as well.

21 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

They told me when they moved the outbound flight it was more than likely the return would be moved as well.

Well yes, it'll be the same plane. So i'd guess your scheduled departure time is within an hour after your arrival.

18 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

What time is your private jet returning ? 

Due to a prior engagement, it'll be leaving around 1am on Monday 30th May...

It's the first (competitive) game i've missed since Norway in Norway, against Norway.

12 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

True, but was the outbound flight not moved about 5/6 months ago?