Female Sports Journalists & Workplace Harassment - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Female Sports Journalists & Workplace Harassment

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just playing devils advocate here but from your post you think Chris Gayles behaviour unacceptable but acceptable to call cricket "Gay" and all the connotations that go with that ? do we have another example of Pharts "cognitive dissonance" ? I'm sure i'll be corrected if not ;-)

For the record I find cricket is a boring sport to watch but I would suggest you try facing a fast bowler beore calling it "gay"

Devil's Gayboy Lawyer more like.

Look fukk off with your patronizing cricket chat. I am a fearsome fast bowler in my own right (primary 7). You would shit your colon into your panties facing one of mine. Trust me.

Devil's Gayboy Lawyer more like.

Look fukk off with your patronizing cricket chat. I am a fearsome fast bowler in my own right (primary 7). You would shit your colon into your panties facing one of mine. Trust me.

"Patronzing" ? oh the irony !! I was merely pointing out that castigating Chris Gayle for his un-PC behaviour and then using sexuality to insult a sport is somewhat at odds with each other,as for your bowling, I dont doubt it for a second ;-)

"Hopefully we can have a drink afterwards.

I think that's creepy and inappropriate

Aw c'mon guys, Jim Bowen used to say that all the time to contestants on Bullseye. Does that mean he wanted to bang them all?

Oh....wait a minute......70/80s star of light entertainment...........forget I said that.