Annoying Quiz Question.... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Annoying Quiz Question....

My Ma has one of those quiz sheets and is stumped on one question. I have been no help whatsoever, but thought the wise minds of the TAMB may be able to help. Clue is "You can find this Perthshire place in the local vineyard".

I thought it may be an anagram but couldn't work it out. The bottle of Pinot Noir I have consumed is not helping...

Is there a place called Calvin or Calvine?

Edit: Aye, it's Calvine (local vineyard)

That could be the one, much obliged. Slightly obscure, but no better suggestions of yet. Theme of the quiz is simply "Scottish places".

For those interested, some other clues are:

"this relation is feeling fine "

"paint the tool"

"Grumpy fruit "

My Ma has now got the answers to these though. Think Calvine is definitely correct - well done Donny. I can now relax for the evening!

For those interested, some other clues are:

"this relation is feeling fine "

"paint the tool"

"Grumpy fruit "

My Ma has now got the answers to these though. Think Calvine is definitely correct - well done Donny. I can now relax for the evening!

Kingoodie ?

Still looking for "paint the tool" ?

To be honest, the answer we have for that one is tenuous at best. The town also has a football team although the name of the town does not appear in the name.